Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dear Karma, I waited you to hit me.

Everything has changed. Hoping. Waiting. Dying.  Scared. 
I can't believe my eyes. My ear. My reality. I lose him. He choose to go. He'd gave up on me. He can't bear my behaviour anymore. It all my faults. I lose him. I lose him. I lose him. 

"01.08.2013 terlerai kisah antara kite ; Get a new life without me :') Itu yang awk minta kan? Saya tunaikan."  

Speechless. Stymied. Aggrieved.

Regret.  I want him. Forever always. Should i pleading? I'm not too late aite? :'(( 
I broke him down. He's left. He'd gave up on me. He's gone. And now I'm scared of karma. I'm scared to live my life again. If I fall in love again, and then he just playing joke on me, that's deserve for me. Maybe it was paid for broke your heart. "I hate that I let you down, I guess Karma comes back around, cuz now I'm the one that hurting." Keep repeating this song. (Nobody perfect) Related to me. Hmm.

And now, i got believe this words ; People  who create their own drama deserves their own Karma. 

Sorry for my presence. Sorry for my existence. Sorry for let you down. Sorry for the heartbreak. Sorry for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment