Saturday, August 24, 2013

Forever just a promise. Promise meant to be broke.

I hate everything. 
I hate the way you cared about me. I hate the way you thought that I'm the only and one yours princess. I hate how you trying to persuade me when I was sulking. I hate the late night phone call you talk about feeling and tell how meaningless everything is. I hate when you keep patient loving me when sometimes i treated you like shit. I hate the way you stare. I hate the way you can read my mind. I hate when you makes my friends jealousy with how you treat me. I hate the way you make me laugh. I hate the way you make me smile when I'm even sad. I hate the coolness in your eyes when you talk to me. I hate your morning and night wish. I hate your voice. I hate when you ask me to hear a song then sing it to me. I hate the when you worried about me. I hate when you force me to take care myself for you. I hate when you always win when we are quarreled and it always my fault. I told i hate you, i told everything that you will never want to hear it. But still, you still loving me with the same. Not even changed. I hate it. 
You don't understand how much i hate myself. How much i hate you. How much i hate everything. I hate it because this fucking i hate will never lasts forever because forever didn't exist. I knew. I hate it. 

But even though i hate everything, i will never can let go the "EVERYTHING" :)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Love always,
☾Dinaa☽

No comments:

Post a Comment