Monday, August 12, 2013

The smile and the happiness


Time move slow. People come and goes. Weather changed. Love faded. But, there's something that never changed. The memories that have been created in our life. Maybe we will forget when, where, why it created but it will never gone in our life. Because memories are the smile that can we made when our life become dull. For me, it just like a inspiration. Yes. I made my memories as my inspiration. Weird? Nope. For me isn't. 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

We smiled and people wonder why. Keep smiling. Just smile.

////


////

 I create on my own verse. I live with what I have. 

////


////

We smile in the same way. We live in the different way. And we through the struggles with the bold.

////



Love will never last forever. Feelings are just like the weather.
January to December. Do you wanna be a member?

All the pictures in this blog are mine unless stated otherwise. Most of the photos here were taken by me using my samsung's camera and the other people hands too. I use Pixlr and PicMonkey to edit most of my pictures. Enjoy the blog. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Love always,
☾Dinaa☽

No comments:

Post a Comment